Organization and Quality Assurance for incoming goods, interface to ERP Systems, Batch tracking of raw materials
- Quality control of incoming materials
- Inventory management & Labeling
- Tracking of daily consumption from all storage areas
- Materials physical movements tracking
- Request for goods replenishment
Production planning, management of recipes, control of powder and fluid dosing systems
- Production planning
- Takeover of order from the ERP System
- Feedback on material consumption
- Recipe matching
- Recipe management system
- Control of dosing equipment both for fluid and powder materials
- Control of pre-dough systems
Water is a key element in the process. Accurate weight, temperature and precise dosing are the responsibility of this hardware and software module.
- Fully customized adjustments
- Industrial components
- Highest accuracy
- Control of existing systems
- Customer specific adjustments
Ensure accurate and reliable fermentation and rest time, location and state of dough and pre-dough in bowls.
- RFID guided monitoring of bowl location
- Interface to, and control of kneaders and tilting lifter
- Check of dough temperature
- Clear, large screen, display of remaining fermentation or rest times
- Deviation Reports
Just as for bowls, monitoring of fermentation time for racks in prove chambers.
- Monitoring of fermentation times in prove chamber
- Analyses of deviations
- Temperature and humidity reports related to the oven rack
- RFID identification
- Time deviation reports
Leverage automationX’s industrial capability for full control and monitoring of all building installation services.
- Control of cooling and climate systems
- Building management system
- Refrigerator rooms control
- Heat recovery
- Energy data management
- HACCP compliant reports
With the flexible interface and control options, automationX offers full control capability for rack and conveyor ovens. Increase accuracy and energy efficiency.
- Central control unit
- Simple handling
- Central recipe management
- Informative analysis
- Interface to existing control systems or its full replacement
Hit the marks 100%. Ensure satisfaction with the built-in, order-based Quality Assurance (QA) System.
- Automatic start of the QA procedure during batch production
- Linking of parameters to the QA station
- Custom configuration of inspection parameters and intervals
- Extensive reports
- Verification of pre- packaging regulations
Intelligent production management is included to maximize output, efficiency and uptime for manufacturing assets.
- Standard Interfaces to the machine
- Recording of the failures
- Recording of the reject rates
- KPI and OEE calculations related to exact machine, product, shift
- Clear graphic visualization of key figures